Reasons to Attend
food & drink technology Africa is a ‘must’ for your industry – Don’t miss it!:
This platform is becoming one of the most important networking and business platforms for the beverage and food industry in South Africa, designed especially for the needs of the Southern African market. It gives you a comprehensive overview of the latest developments in the beverage and food industry.
The most important business platform in Southern Africa: Make valuable new contacts!
- The working and networking trade fair for the complete Southern African market for the beverage and food industry.
- Benefit from the industry’s top marketing know-how – local and international industry experts are here to support you.
- High service quality and an international standard.
Knowledge and presentation platform: Learn about groundbreaking new ideas
- International and national trends and developments are presented at the exhibitor forum.
- Contacts to the international trade, daily and business press.
- Presentation meetings for practical knowledge transfer, information and networking throughout the year.
Focus on Africa
- Strategic focus on an up-and-coming market.
- Tailor-made solutions for the Southern African market by matching supply and demand.
- Messe München’s drinktec, the world’s leading trade fair for the beverage and liquid food industry, contributes advice and expertise.
Welcome to fdt Africa
Join food & drink technology Africa in Johannesburg, South Africa, from September 14 -15, 2016. Find out more about the trade fair here.
The venue, hotel, travel and accommodation and various other information can be found here.
Find out more of the events joining fdt Africa 2016. Industry leaders presenting on their latest case studies, panel discussions and much more
Promote your presence at fdt Africa
Click through here to find co-operative marketing measures to boost your presence at fdt Africa
LINKS drinktec worldwide
Site is currently undergoing maintenance, we will be back up shortly!
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.